To lead LEAN implementation across various departments in the company;
- To perform stakeholder management and risk management prior to commencing any transformations and it should be continued throughout the entire transformation;
- To practise structured and effective communication in day to day communication;
- To conduct shop floor observation, identify and eliminate wastes from the operation processes prior to value stream mapping in order to improve operation productivity;
- To sort, set in order, shine, standardize and sustain the work place optimization etc.
- Understands the principals of MS ISO/IEC 17025;
- At least 2 years experience in chemical testing or microbiological examination field;
- Strong technical knowledge and hands-on experience in environmental, product and food testing;
- Knowledge in QC tools and experience in internal quality system audit are added advantage
- Knowledge and experience in analytical method verification, validation and enumeration on measurement of uncertainty;
- Good knowledge in laboratory equipment application and maintenance;
Analytical, result orientated, responsible, organized, good communication skills. Able to work under pressure.
B.Sc. degree in Chemistry/ Applied Chemistry/ Microbiology or their equivalents
Training will be provided to fresh graduates;
5 days week in Woodlands or nearby areas;
Hardworking and able to start soonest.
Please contact our HR department: email@example.com